The number one question we receive with clients jumping into text from a marketing perspective is: How do I build a following and audience in a channel that requires consent based opt-ins?
The answer: A Top Of Funnel Strategy
Be Sure To Promote Opt-In Across All Media – Strategies Should Cover the Entire Spectrum.
All forms of marketing can be used to build that important opt in list and take advantage of every point of contact.
- Social Media: Add a “Mobile Number” field to your Facebook page sign up and an “Opt-in” button for them to sign on to your SMS campaign. Also, create ads through social that have text opt-in calls to action.
- Website: Make sure SMS opt-in is a prominent feature on your website. Also, list graphically any text based calls to action.
- Newsletter: Make SMS opt-in visible on your newsletter and provide an incentive to get folks to opt-in. Our combination to success starts with K3i.
- Point-of-sale: Make sure employees are asking if customers want to opt-in for SMS texts for exclusive promotions and sales. Make these requests incentive based.
- Snail mail: When you send coupons or promotional mail through the post office, make sure instructions for SMS opt-in are printed on it. Incentive based mailers work and can drive tremendous opt-ins to your campaigns.
Results Matter – Grow Relationships – Grow Revenue
Text RESULTS to 317-752-1180 to inquire.
#resultsmatter #mobilemessaging #textmessaging #textmessagemarketing #sms #text #marketing #strategy #success #managedtextmessaging #managedresults #mobileadvertising #mobilegrowth #topoffunnel #growsales #growengagement